– # 1 OBD2 scanner and car code reader
– Read and clean the check engine light to save 150 150
– Save ত্র 1,000+ on error code diagnosis and self-repair guide
– Free mileage log feature to save up to 000 5000 Fe
The ZUS Smart Driving Assistant app is designed to work with ZUS Smart Car Charger, Nonda Smart Car Charger, ZUS Smart Tire Safety Monitor, ZUS Vehicle Health Monitor and ZUS Wireless Backup Camera.
The Smart Car Charger helps you locate your car with the ZUS app and automatically tracks your mileage log.
-Smart Tire Safety Monitor features 4 sensors with a USB powered receiver that transmits data directly to the GUS app via Bluetooth. By showing the tire pressure of all 4 tiers in real time, the monitor can quickly detect punctures and / or excess temperatures, warning both visual and auditory to warn the driver of possible tire failure.
Smart Vehicle Health Monitor puts tabs on your engine health with real-time alerts. Decode engine error codes, which usually takes $ 100 trip for a mechanic.
The wireless backup camera is easy to install and built to fit your license plate. Install in just 10 minutes and get a 170-degree viewing area directly on your smartphone
The ZUS app is now compatible with certain third-party OBD2 devices that can be used to scan your car, such as the Torque or OBD2 scanner app. Compatible devices are listed below: OBD2 / ELM327 / Carista / Veepeak / OBD LINK LX and Vgate iCar Pro. Others are coming soon. Add this type of device by clicking the Settings icon and selecting Smart Vehicle Health Monitor, then clicking on ELM 327 compatible devices to proceed.
If you have any further issues or suggestions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Visit us at F.nonda.co, where you’ll find quick solutions to your questions about ZUS, iHere and other Nonda products.
Us See our @ www.nonda.co
Us Like firstname.lastname@example.org/nondainc
আমাদের Instagram is our @ instagram.com/nodeink
Us Follow us @ twitter.com/nondainc
Us Subscribe to us @ youtube.com/nondainc
How ZUS works:
US Whenever you park your car, ZUS will automatically save the location of your car.
. When you need to find your car, open the ZUS app and follow the arrow. The green radian change shows the direction of your car.
You choose between a compass and a map to determine where your car is parked.
The app will indicate “Your car is near” when you are near your car.
· ZUS may not get any space for indoor and underground parking lots. ZUS did not find your location without a GPS signal.
The continuous use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
· Relies on GPS signal on mobile phone to detect ZUS.
Premium Service Subscriptions:
60 free drives per month
ZUS mileage logs are free forever for your first 60 drives. Upgrade to Unlimited Drive for $ 2.99 / month recurrence or $ 29.99 / year recurrence.
– Money will be taken into iTunes account to confirm the purchase
– Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless auto-renewed at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– The account will be taken for renewal 24 hours before the current expiration date and the cost of renewal must be identified
– Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off after purchase by going to the user’s account settings
The application connects to ZUS devices via Bluetooth 4.0.0. Therefore, you need Android Phone 4.3 or later to use the application.