– Automatically stop RoboCollers and Telemarkets from playing their “Number Out of Service” greetings. This removes you from their list and prevents them from calling you from any number they may use. You know better than 100,000 bad phone numbers at any given time. You do not need to block calls or use call blockers at once.
– Easily lets you block other ex-callers like your ex- or any sales person who doesn’t get the hint. You just enter their phone number and they will hear you are very “out of service” and will be away from your life forever.
– Provides a better visual voice service. Get a huge inbox that is permanently stored and accessible on phone, tablet or computer with messages with extremely great caller ID. Get the ability to forward and reply to voicemail in e-mail, high quality voicemail in text, and voicemail in e-mail in TXT.
The callers imagined greeting them with a name or custom greeting, selected from a number of pre-recorded greetings. Don’t let your important callers feel like they’ve fallen into a voicemail blackhole!
– Help your contacts to date by responding instantly with an automated TXT / SMS requesting callers to provide and update their contact information.
– Effective conference calls included. Just ask people to call your room and press 8 on the voicemail greeting and you tap to join. There are no long, funny numbers. No PIN
Email has answered 6 billion calls from half the phone in America!
Ptioning features significantly extend the service:
– Get phone numbers that you can enter with all the great email features, including free calling and texting.
– More professional E to greet with the name recorded by our professional voice talent and by calling any message you want.
Make important calls for satisfaction even if you are not satisfied. Callers can press 0 to connect to your business partner, assistant or any other phone. It has more advanced call routing features with full PBX extension and gives me follow-up functionality. Even set it up so that others can handle a copy of your messages automatically when you can’t.
– Don’t lose business because you’re busy. Text messages sent to callers on the full mobile landing page with more information about you and your services allow you to automatically respond immediately and provide other ways to communicate with them.
– Protect your privacy by. Blocking or unknown callers are forcing you to reveal their number in order to leave a message.
– Conference call recording provides an easy-to-share recording of all your conference calls.
This is a movie-have service for small business professionals or entrepreneurs who rely on their phone for a new business. Help your mail handle your calls while you focus on talking to customers and potential people.
Try Umail’s Free Automated Virtual Receptionist today.
AT&T is unique with US Voicemail, Sprint Voicemail, T-Mobile Voicemail, Verizon Voicemail and more US / Canadian carriers!
Some are not compatible with some prepaid mobile plans • Boost Mobile and MetroPCS do not support call forwarding for their customers and prevent the use of YouMail.
You sign up for free to see if mail works with your carrier.
To use YouMail, you need to forward missed calls from Missmail with a carrier-specific forwarding code.
If mail does not fit your needs, disable forwarding before deleting the app, otherwise your voicemail will not return to your carrier.
The continuous use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life. YouMail runs GPS in the background to enable you to see your location when you missed a call. This feature is not enabled unless you allow it.
You can use the notification section preference to disable endless blocking status alerts (Orio and newer)
Fixes a few small bugs