The Wall Street Journal recommends it for all professionals. Take this, manage your contacts.
“Awards and Laurels”
– OCR has been named the best mobile app by the 2010 Mobile Award
– Winner of CTIA 2010 E-Tech Award for Mobile Applications – Pro-Sumer / Business Productivity
– Confirmed a place in the top 10 apps in the business section of 1 194 countries
– The # 1 business app ranked in the US App Store
– The # 1 business card scanning application ranked on Macworld.com
– Business card management tools of choice for mobile phone developers like HTC, telecommunications companies such as CHT / Taiwan Mobile and CRM developers such as JustSystems.
– More than 20 million users worldwide
– “For scanning business cards on your iPhone, WorldCard Mobile is different.” – McWorld
– “I’ve always been skeptical of contact capturing technology … but I’ve converted overnight – [WorldCard Mobile] has changed my perspective (apprehensive)” – Bill French, iPhone CTO
– “WorldCard reads and sorts mobile faxes and mobile numbers correctly, even when card labels are used with a small hand.” – Bob Teddy, New York Times
WorldCard Mobile, the leading business card scanning application for Android phones, uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to instantly transfer data from Business Card to users’ local contacts. With a simple click of the camera, you no longer have to manually input contact information from a business card or email signature.
Why Worldcard Mobile? 3
– Capture business cards anytime and anywhere.
– Capture pictures of business cards with the camera of Android phone.
– Recognition of 26 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese, Korean, Finnish, Danish, Greek, Czech, Slovak, Tra Chinese, Simplified Chinese (Spanish) Mexico and Spain), Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Arabic.
– Sort information recognized by name, location, company, phone number, fax number, address or other fields.
“Easily manage contacts”
– View and manage contact information with the cardholder function. Make a phone call, send SMS and email directly to your contacts.
– Combine new business card information with existing contacts.
– Partially select and mark specific areas where the correct information is contained.
– Find your contacts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Expand your social and professional networks.
– Provide nearby contact function to help you visit contacts easily.
Your Smart Functions for Your Business *
– Exchange contact information via mail and file sharing. Quickly and conveniently import / export or backup your data on Mac / Windows.
– Share or backup your contacts via Cloud Services (Dropbox). Manage your contacts on all devices like Mac or Windows PC.
– Identify QR codes to get more information easily.
– Copy email signatures and add them to your contact list.
– Support cover flow function in landscape mode
– Provide backup and reminder notifications for birthdays