UC Browser Mini for Android gives you great browsing experience in one tiny package. This is a lightweight browser that is especially effective for Android phone users with less space and less storage space, but still great features.
The main feature
Iny small size
কার্ড Navigation card
★ Fast browsing
ার্ট Smart download
Control videos with Est gestures
Discover To discover more, get a great browsing experience, despite its small package!
★ Navigation Card – Get local content and services (like video, cricket, etc.) on your navigation.
★ Quick Browsing – Quick browsing mode to save time and data usage.
★ Smart Downloading – Supports multiple, background and cloud downloads with automatic connection.
Control videos with Est gestures – Gesture commands have been added to control video progress and adjust volume.
Incognito Browsing – Incognito browsing protects your privacy.
Night Mode – Switch to Night Mode to read more comfortably at night.
Discover More for Discovery – Cloud Download, QR Code, Free Disk, Save Page, Text-Cable, Full Screen, Data Access, Check Network etc.
How to download and install UC Browser Mini on Android –
- Play the store and search for “UC Browser Mini” Click the “Open” option once the APK is downloaded.
- When the APK icon appears, click “Settings” then turn on the Unknown Sources option. After this procedure, go back to the installation.
- Click on the “Install” option, you will have to wait until the installation is complete.
- When finished, click “Done”. “After clicking Done, the APK icon will appear on your phone’s home screen.
- After the above process, your browser is ready and you can start using it.
Tips and Tricks of UC Browser Mini
1. How you can clear all browsing data
- To clear all browsing data, tap to open UC Browser and press and hold the menu option.
- Navigate to the left with the scrolling button and select the Settings option.
- In the settings actions, the “Clear Record” option will appear, just click on it.
- After clicking, you will see a small pop-up box on the screen. Simply select the things you want to delete, such as history, cache, forms and cookies
2. Steps to resize the font and enable Force Zoom
- Go to the Settings option by clicking the menu list button. Scroll it to the left.
- After scrolling, select it “Fonts and Formats”.
- Under “Fonts and Layouts” there will be three options “Auto Font Size”, “Increase Layout” and “Force Page to Zoom”.
3. The text format of the web page is the step to use
- For text format only, go to UC Browser Settings.
- Next, click the menu list button and start scrolling to the left.
- You will get “Text only” as a second option. Just select it and you will get the text format only.
4. How to reduce image quality
- Open the UC browser and go to the settings area.
- Here, select the “Browsing Settings” option.
- After selecting the option a new window will appear and then select “Image Value”.
- You will see a drop-down menu there. Select the option we like and click Save Changes.
5. Steps to preload the next page, reduce the load time
- Go to UC Browser Settings.
- Next, tap the “Preload page” option.
- After clicking on the option, you will see a drop-down menu list there. Select the option of your choice.
Website. Change Website Preferences – Change Speed Mode
- In UC Browser go to “Settings”> “Select” Browsing Settings “.
- In the next step, scroll down to it and select “Website Preferences”.
- A new window will appear. Simply select the option and change or manage them as you like.
7. Select Night Mode in your UC browser
- Click on the menu button and start scrolling to the left.
- Now select the “Night” option and you are completely ready.
- Just change all your settings to change the modes.
. Steps to bookmark your favorite web pages
- Type the name or web address you want to bookmark.
- The next step is to click on the menu button.
- A star sign will appear to the left of the bottom line; There you will see an option of the start mark, you have to click to bookmark it.
1. Download Management
Instantly start the UC browser to download the files.
2. Faster search
Instant search in UC Browser when you copy text / URLs from anywhere on your phone.
3. Bug fix
Fixes the problem of sending encrypted URLs when viewing HTTPS pages.