Bad habit tracker
Committed to give up! Enter your bad habits or addictions at a glance. You can add the exact time of the last time you did it, the bad habits or addictions that you usually spend for, and let it serve as your starting point. Then you can get tons of interesting statistics about this. Avoidance time and money saving key figures.
The feature of the prize is actually the calculation of the money saved. For example, if you spend ড 100 a week on gambling and you don’t gamble for a week, that $ 100 is your weekly reward. Users can manually add rewards for themselves. It is similar to alcohol, cigarettes, junk food or damage to our national money and bad for the health of our body.
The Sobriety counter also has an inspiration tab so you can add your own reasons for quitting your addiction and bad habits. Just list all the benefits of quitting and let them serve you as an inspiration to continue your journey of overcoming addictions.
The app keeps relevant statistics about each of your habits. Sobriety Counter shows detailed statistics about your bad habits, from the day you quit and entering the period of maximum avoidance to the time of documenting money, spending time on addiction, and the average avoidance period.
For each of your successes you will earn a trophy. These trophies are earned for hours and days of your avoidance. The farther you are, the more important the trophy is
To encourage you to get rid of the addiction and focus on your quest, Sobriety Counter will show you “Quotes of the Day” from various famous authors.
Monday Counter Features:
– Easy and simple entry of bad habits and addictions
– Help to quit alcohol, drugs, caffeine, food, sugar addiction
– Customize your bad habits
– Determine the date and weekly average expenses for specific addictions
– Prosperous counters between hours, days and money
– Reward system
– Motivation with reasons to quit a certain habit
– Detailed statistics about each addiction
– Trophy for achievement
– Quotes of the day to keep inspiration and focus
– PIN code to prevent other people from accessing the app
– Google Drive support for data backup
– Ability to change color themes
– Notice of progress and daily quotes
Don’t ask how to quit drinking alcohol, drugs or sugar, just download Sobriety Counter and it will be your amazing help in overcoming your most terrible addiction. In addition, this app is very useful to encourage you to stick with your New Year’s Resolution 2018
– Some bugs have been fixed
If you enjoy using this app, please take a moment to rate it and let us know what changes you would like to see or the bugs you’ve found.