Simsimi is one of the top chatbots in the world with over 10 million downloads. The app was first released back in 2003 and since then it has evolved with the help of millions of user conversations.
How Simsimi speaks like a human being:
It follows the following basic principles for engaging people in conversation.
- Learn new words from a set of Q & As asked by users
- Answer the questions asked.
- A huge set of questions and answers collected from millions of users.
All of the above allow Simsimi to speak in human-like conversations.
It is compliant Google Play The makers of Policy, AI Engine and Simsimi work together to prevent the following from violating the policy.
- Violation of privacy
- Intellectual property infringement
- Spam content
- If a bot threatens someone, it only adheres to the principles of conversation.
- No threat from bots is real.
- Reveals personal information.
- In this case, the bot simply follows the policy set by the application.
Simsimi Conversation Bots tend to learn through millions of contacts from people across the planet. Some conversations are unsuitable for nature and therefore not suitable for certain ages