– Automatically login to your web accounts using the embedded Robform browser.
– Easily handle multi-step logins with the “Matching Logins” feature.
– Automatically save new login information when you login to websites.
– View and edit your logins, bookmarks, identities and suffnotes.
– Protect and save your RobForm data across your accounts.
– Synchronize your Robform data with multiple computers and mobile devices.
– Fill in long web forms with a single click.
– Create strong, unique passwords with the built-in password generator.
– Options for autolog and manual logoff.
– Import your logins from LastPass, Dashlane, 1Password and other password managers.
– Easily search logins with the built-in search feature.
– The application runs in its own browser by default, since native Android browsers do not currently support integration.
– Integrates the application with the Chrome browser. To enable this feature, follow these steps:
Works for applications with higher and web sites in Chrome on Android 4.1.2, login screen and Android 4.3 and higher.
– Open Android Settings -> Accessibility -> Robform and switch it.
– Open another app with a login screen or a web site in Chrome.
– Tap in the Password field. Open the Matching dialog with Rofoform. In this conversation you can find your saved password. If you haven’t saved a password before, you can save it.
– Return to the application or Chrome browser using System Applications Manager.
– Tap on any input and you will see it filled.
New UI design for OTP dialog
Added Android O Autofill settings enabled enabled indicator
Flashing static fingerprint dialog
Fixed master password dialog keyboard displayed / invisible
Fix word sharing problems
Added Sharing Center
Fixed Android O Autofill service for identity fields
The ability to create dummy logins has been added to Android and Autofill services
Fixed autosov dialogue issue
The default password identification group has been removed
Fixed auto-sync failed dialog UI
Durability and compatibility updates