. “Punch Club is great great” – 9-10 TouchRecade
Far “must be experienced by gamers in remote places” – 9-10 hardcore ame
. “You’re probably going to lose a good portion of your life for it” – 9-10 pocket gamers
Your father was brutally murdered in front of your eyes. To get a place in the punch club venues you need to train hard now, eat chicken and punched food and discover who ended your dad’s life.
Punch Club is a boxing tycoon management game with multiple branching story lines. Your goal is clear, but how you get there depends on whether you want to get into the rankings legally, or take the more ridiculous, shady route on.
Along the way you want to focus your talent. Would you follow the path of the tiger, the path of the tortoise or any other path? Your strength, accuracy and agility widen your path in any way you can. Do you have strips, or flippers?
And every decision will be important, especially in your social life. You will awaken friendships, love of life, work, leisure time, relationships and potential stardom, all your gym time as well as fights and aligators. These are not just iron pumping, you know.
– Fighter Management SIM with RPG and Tycoon components
– Find out who killed your dad and probably learn something about yourself along the way
– Heavy story-driven with multiple different narrative branches and the final discovery of the game
– Dig deeper with the figures of your choice and find your own way through the vast skill tree
– Grinding all over the place with reference to 80-90 and with it pixel visuals