-Just download and open. Our app follows your steps as long as your phone is with you
View all your history from the ‘Trends’ tab
Help and encourage friends from the ‘Groups’ tab
-I check your weight from the ‘tab’
Here are some tips to ensure accuracy:
1. If the step counter doesn’t record your steps correctly, check “Pedometer Preferences” and adjust the pedometer mode
2. If you use cleaning tools, add our application to the “Ignore” list so that the step counter doesn’t close
3. Everyone is different, so be sure to adjust the step counter sensitivity if necessary
Some phones simply cannot count the steps if the screen is closed or locked. We try our best to make sure we support the phone as much as possible, but if you encounter this problem and the steps above don’t work, it may be a limitation of your device. Leave us a message in our support email and we’ll do our best.
Get started now for free
– No wrists or other hardware required. Our pedometer works perfectly from your phone without any additional setup
No website login, download for free and start tracking your practice now
Track all your fitness activities
– Built-in pedometer keeps track of your steps throughout the day whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, in an armband or in your purse
– Determine what you enjoy walking, jogging, or running in terms of steps, calories, distance, and active time
-Encourage your practice using GPS to track your outdoor running, walking and biking on a map
– Great companion for Quantified Self
Lose weight and get fit
-Check your weight and BMI over time and relate changes to your activities and other important factors.
-Mifutenpal’s perfect companion. The pacer syncs all your activity data to MyFutipal to create the ultimate weight loss tool
-Activity tracking works great as a supplement to any diet
Stay inspired with family and friends
Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
– Connect with friends who are trying to lose weight or get fit and hold each other accountable
Create healthy habits
One-tap tools for creating healthy daily habits and achieving goals
Other key features:
– The easiest to use pedometer on any phone
Accurate activity tracking and step calculation
– Weight and BMI tracking
Displays beautiful trends for your steps, calories and weight
-Autoly sync your steps and calories to your MyFutenPal account
The pacer pedometer is completely free to use. Before you go out and spend your money on an expensive device like Fitbit, try Passer first!
Hey all pacers! We’ve got a new update for you just in time for the new year!
New to this version:
1. Events and Challenges: Join our online events and see how you fit in with the global pacer community. Check out the “Explore” tab to see what’s happening!
2. View the history of newly developed GPS practice
Many more are coming soon!