The PayLink Generator app lets you create and save custom invoices that you send to your customers by email. Do I need to send an invoice to someone with a PayPal payment link? You don’t have to ask your person what their PayPal e-mail is, the payment is just a click away!
Even if you do not yet have a PayPal account, you can receive payments: When someone sends money to your email address, PayPal will email you to tell you that you have received the payment. You open a PayPal account and get your money.
Create your own 1-click payment link (s) or subscription link (s) with the Invoice PP app and paste it wherever you want (e-mail, on your blog, on Facebook, on your Twitter feed …). When sending an invoice via email, you can send it as an HTML hyperlink.
Added to global currency database (USD, EUR, GPB, AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, HKD, HUF, ILS, JPY, MXN, MYR, NOK, NZD, PHP, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, TWD …).
Pay by credit card, PayPal or bank account.
1. Open the app, choose one-time payment
2. Enter your email (email from your PayPal account, no password required, email address only)
3. Keep some details of the items you are going to sell
4. Enter the amount of the item
5. Choose currency (USD, EUR etc ..)
6. Email the person who is going to pay you with the link
7. The person opens the email and shows the link which redirects him to PayPal to pay you. That’s it!
8. When you receive payment, PayPal sends you a notification in your email that you have received the money.
When creating a paylink for the first time and before sending an email, you can open a paylink in the browser so that the link redirects to your customers (s) PayPal site with your email address / business name No, email is your identity, so PayPal knows where the money goes).
Learn more about PayLinkGenerator and its guide at http://paylinkgenerator.com
Network access if you want to check the pay link through the browser.
Disclaimer / Trademark:
This application was not developed by PayPal, “PayPal” is PayPal’s trademark, and PayPal has nothing to do with PROApps. The app does not store any security sensitive customer data. All the data you save (item name, email, price, currency) is stored in the database stored on your phone.
All brands, trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Pay Link Generator – Copyright © 2013-2014 PROApps