* Supports ice cream sandwiches, jelly beans and higher. No rooted device required.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles via SD card, OpenVPN access server, private tunnel or browser link.
* Advanced Power Management – Preferences setting pauses the VPN in low-power mode whenever the screen is blank or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain Integration – OpenVPN profiles can specify a certificate / key pair in the Android keychain.
* Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on Nexus 7)
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge / response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (both tunnel and transport level)
* Use embedded TLS (not affected by heartbeld issue)
Changes from 1.1.26 to 1.1.27:
* The private tunnel icon on the main screen has been updated
* MD5 alert popup trigger trigger false positive
Changes from 1.1.25 to 1.1.26:
* Notification icon has been changed to monochrome design
* Warning message added when connecting to server using sign in MD5
Changes from 1.1.24 to 1.1.25:
* Added knob to deny connection using certificates signed with MD5 (default on)
* Added knob to switch to dark theme
Fixed crash when pressing ‘Back’ button in file dialog