– Add an extra layer of security and data encryption
– Help protect your personal information while you’re on public Wi-Fi
– Use a free, fast and secure VPN to protect your connection
– Be careful when the application uses a lot of data
– Block applications from using data in the background
– Restrict apps to Wi-Fi only
– Set notifications when an application delivers a certain amount of data
– Get the most out of your phone!
As part of providing these features, Onavo can collect your mobile data traffic to help manage the Onavo service and improve Facebook products.
We collect such information as:
* Apps installed on your phone
* When you spend using the app
* Every application you use mobile and Wi-Fi data
* Websites that you visit
* Your country, device and network type
We use this data:
* Improve and manage the app
* Analyze usage of applications
* Help improve Facebook products
* Create better experiences for our community
Onavo and Facebook respect your privacy.
* We do not sell your data to third parties.
* We do not use data from this application to target ads.
* Facebook uses integrated Onavo data for market and business analysis.
* Although Onavo data is stored on Facebook servers, Facebook does not add it to your account if you have it.