Displays Google navigation instructions from the phone to your Samsung watch. Great for driving, cycling and public transport.
Autostart features including navigation, voice output, customizable vibrations, 102 languages, theme options, speedometers and much more!
This requires a free companion app “Navigation Pro” from Samsung Galaxy Apps.
How to use:
– Install Samsung Gear and connect your Gear smartwatch.
– Install this “Navigation Pro” app on your watch.
– Install the “Navigation Pro” app from Google Play on your phone.
– Launch the “Navigation Pro” app on your phone.
– Allow the app to read notifications. (Go to Settings> Security> Notifications Access and enable Navigation Pro).
– Get started on Google Maps and the instructions will be sent to your smartwatch.
– Make sure your gear watch is connected to the phone and you have “Galaxy Wearable” installed.
– If the app still only shows the “Ready” message, please make sure Map Notifications are enabled and displayed on your phone (go to Settings> Apps> Maps and enable “Show Notifications”).
– Restart the smartphone and gear watch
– Uninstall from the phone, restart the phone and reinstall the app
-If you have a Xiaomi phone, go to Security -> Permissions -> Autostart and activate “Gear Navigation”
The Wear OS app is not standalone and requires phone interaction to work.
Compatible with all Galaxy Watch models, Gear S2 / S3 / Sport, Gear 1, Gear 2, Gear S.
Use the following app for Gear Fit 2 (Pro): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=smartwatchstudios.app.gearfit20navigation