Powerful video player with improved hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
You can now share files, music, applications and more with one click using MX File Transfer
A) Hardware Acceleration – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the new HW + decoder.
B) Multi-core decoding – MX Player is the first Android video player to support multi-core decoding. Test results have proven that the performance of multi-core devices is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
C) Zoom, zoom and pinch the pan – zoom in and out easily by tapping and swiping across the screen. Available by zoom and pan options.
d) Subtitle hints – scroll forward / backward to move to next / previous text, up / down to move text up and down, zoom in / out to resize text.
e) MX File Sharing – A file sharing app for fast file transfers without the use of mobile data. Share music, share videos, share photos, or send files and apps instantly
F) Kids Lock – Entertain your kids without having to worry about making calls or touching other apps.
- DVD, DVB, SSA / * ASS * subtitled tracks.
- Substation alpha with full styling (.ssa / .* ass *).
- Sami (.sm) with ruby tag support.
- Subprip (.SRT)
- MicroDVD (.Sub)
- Bhavsab (.sub / .idx)
- Subviewer 2.0 (.sub)
- MPL2 (.mpl).
- TMPlayer (.txt)
- pjs (.pjs)
- WebVTT (.vtt)
- “READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” is required to read your media files in your primary and secondary storage.
- “WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” is required to rename or delete files and save downloaded subtitles.
- “LOCATION” permission is required to find close friends for file transfer
- Obtaining network status requires “Network” and “W WiFi” permissions which are required for various activities such as license activities, update checking, etc. The WiFi connection is also used for fast file transfers.
- “Bluetooth” permission is required to improve AV sync and make connections for file transfers while the Bluetooth headset is connected.
- “Camera” permission is required to scan the QR code for file transfer.
- Requires “Internet” to play Internet streams.
- Requires “VIBRATE” to control vibration feedback.
- You need “WAKE_LOCK” to wake your phone while watching a video.
- “KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES” is required to turn off MX Player services used in the background play.
- “DISABLE_KEYGUARD” is required to temporarily protect the screen lock when using the children’s lock.
- “SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW” needs to block certain keys when using Kids Lock.
- “Block APPS” is required to block system buttons when input blocking is enabled on the playback screen.
If you encounter an “Invalid package file” error, please reinstall it from the product’s home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit our Facebook page or the XDA MX Player forum.
Some screens are from Elephants Dreams, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(C) Copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some screens are from the Big Book Bonnie licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unport.
(C) Copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org