“MDScan, or Mobile Dock Scanner for Android, I found it best to take a picture with your camera, edit it using many advanced features, save it in the desired format and share it on social media, email, cloud services. Receipts, text pages, coupons, posters, magazine articles, invoices, photos and any printed document. This mobile scanner is suitable for use at any time. For busy users, scanning PDF documents with their mobile device’s camera is perfect. If you’re looking for a mobile scanning application that automatically detects edges, corrects distortions, and shines brightly to create clear, concise documents, you’re on the right page. .
– Take a picture with your camera
– Choose an edit option (you can select “unenhanced”)
– Easily adjust the scan area using the 4 edges of the page
– Confirm Scan to Set Dimensions (Ready Presets Available)
– Choose filters to improve quality (alchemical)
– Save and export in PDF or JPG
– Share on social networks, emails, cloud servers
– Convert any image to PDF format.
– Document edge identification and perspective correction.
– Improved image quality
– Quick scanning and multiple page documents
– Easily share and upload instantly
– Money back guarantee
Required Android version: Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – Kit Kat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Naugat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Orio [8.0-8.1]
Mobile Dock Scanner MD Scan OCR V 3.8.9 Download Patched Free
4.1 and above