★ ★ ★
Did you know that developers can’t respond to comments on Google Play? Therefore, any requests, suggestions and comments, please send via application or “Response” to email. [email protected] In this case, we will respond quickly and resolve the issue as soon as possible.
★ ★ ★
– Multiple Account Support Add all your boxes and switch between them easily. Now, moving between work and personal email is as easy as moving between folders in a single mailbox.
– Complete synchronization. It doesn’t matter if you read, flagged or removed messages from a computer or mobile phone. All changes will be saved to the server and synchronized between devices.
– Secure Folder Mail. Other apps enable you to save data and secure it. Create a folder with a password in the web interface. It is visible in the application and will be accessible as soon as you enter the password.
– Filters. View emails with unread emails, flagged emails or attachments
– Search the entire mailbox. Use our search engine to find any email quickly.
– Push-notification for new emails. If your Android device is connected to the network, you will be notified of new messages almost immediately.
– Filtering notifications. Set a time to receive notifications, select services, folders, or just create a personal filter to receive important alerts!
– Caching emails. Emails are stored in the phone’s memory and are available without a network connection. Read the message and see the transport or attachment, for example, in the countryside.
– Personal spam filter. What messages do you receive from services you haven’t signed up for or can’t unsubscribe from? Tap on Spam and all subsequent letters from the sender will be automatically sent to the appropriate folder. Read only messages that are important to you.
– Avatars. It’s easier and more convenient to navigate through apps with photos of recipients.
– Email threads. View your entire email conversation on a screen just like you did in the web version.
★ ★ ★
The application has been tested and is compatible with Android version 4.4 and higher. Particular attention is paid to stability and performance on devices with Android 4.4 and Android 5 Lollipop.
The Mail.R email application uses AdSense. More information can be found at m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choice
The application has been additionally checked on the following devices: Samsung Galaxy series, HTC One, Sony Xperia series.
In this version, we’ve fixed a few bugs and improved app functionality.