What is the difference between “time” and “time”? What would you say to a person who cuts a person’s hair? Do you call a vet?
Answer as many spelling, vocabulary and grammar questions as possible in this 0-second quiz!
Johnny Grammar’s Word Challenge is a quiz to test English students’ general vocabulary, spelling, and grammar that are displayed in everyday English.
– 3 difficulty levels – easy, medium, difficult
– 3 categories – words, grammar, spelling
– 10 topics including food and restaurant, travel, proverbs and hobbies.
– Earn badges as you progress and share your scores with others on the leaderboards!
– Compete with others on a global leaderboard
– Comments are given for wrong answers so you can find out why they are wrong.
Find more exciting language activities here
Personal information and privacy
Learn English with the British Council
Learn English in our classrooms with English experts from around the world. We have been teaching English for over 75 years and have helped more than 100 million people in 100 different countries improve their English skills and build their confidence. See www.britishcounce.org/english for more information.
About the British Council English Learning App
The British Council develops the leading English learning app for students of all ages. You can download our apps to practice grammar, vocabulary and listening. Visit our website to see all our apps www.britishcabinet.org/mobilelearning.