Ghost Commander is a dual pane file manager (plus an FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV, Drive, Box, Dropbox client!) That will allow you to manage your files locally or remotely as well as change your system to the core The concept behind the user interface is classic: a panel Copy and move files to another panel from Also, in order not to overload the screen with additional check boxes, the file selection is done as follows: Each file row is divided into two parts: left taped files and folders will open, right taped multiple items will be selected. If you are left-handed, this can be changed in Settings.
– General sort by name, extension, size or date
– Customizable multiple selections (tapping or selecting with wildcards)
– Root / Superuser (su) mode: resets partitions and changes to system files
– Change file owners and permissions (in root mode only)
– Modify files on an external SD card via Storage Access Framework (SAF) mode
– Zip Archive Support: Create and unzip zip archive, view inside a zip without disabling
– Built-in FTP client: upload / download from your own site or public
– Favorite shortcuts for folders and locations
– Calculate file and folder sizes and MD5 and SHA-1
– Search files by content and other features
– Text editor (integrated or external)
– Text and image viewers
– Send files via email, bluetooth, etc.
– Customization: color, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc.
– Windows Network Support via Windows SMB Plugin
Required Android version: Kit Kat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Naugat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Orio [8.0-8.1]
Download the Ghost Commander File Manager v 1.60.1 APP for free
4.4 and above