Game Killer is designed to help players of Android games fix coins and gems among various other features. Game Killer performs this task of fixing Android games by changing the memory of the game. Most gamers use this app to change game values.
The application despite the current older version Game killer app Uses a system that can still support a lot of Android games and works in full compatibility with them. In essence, the app works well with Android Marshmallow and Lollipop.
How to use the game killer
Follow these steps to use this app on any Android game that is compatible with the app.
- Download and install Game Killer.
- Open the application on your device.
- Now press the home button or just shorten the game killer. This will not allow the icon to float on the main screen.
- Open the game to hack the player and start playing it. Collect a few coins or a few scores or something the player wants to modify.
- Now click on the game killer icon at the top. Enter the number to perform the correct search. Simply enter the number of scores, items or coins from the keyboard. Now press the search button of the application and then auto-mark in the next window.
- If the next screen represents multiple values, play the game one more time and then search again until the single value is shown again in the manner described above.
- After the application shows a single value of an item, currency, or score, you have the chance to choose the one that suits you.