“From the concept and functionality to the smooth and logical interface is a very well designed and polished application.” – XDA developers
“A quick access wheel full of shortcuts, utilities, applications and more gives you an endless, on-screen button to tap the wheel (which you can almost pull)”. – Lifehacker
“The idea behind the floating touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle that sits wherever you place it on the screen by tapping that toggle and launching a dial chalk full of useful shortcuts. It’s like Acer’s” Ring, “but more customizable. “ – AndroidPolice
Floating tocher Designed specifically for Android which has a button floating on your screen above another screen and you can move it anywhere. Floating Tutor has the most used switches for Android systems and all installed apps, you can easily control your device without opening the current app or open your favorite app. Its pie style control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Also, you can make it unique by:
1. Customize panel functions for your most commonly used switches or applications.
2. Creating folders for applications or switches.
3. Change the style of the floating button or DIY your own button.
4. Change the color of the panel or customize your own color.
5. Set blacklist to hide the point automatically.
6. Customize the point click action.
1. Clear memory
2. Back / Home button (key required)
3. Preferred apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switch
– Ring mode
-APN (mobile network)
– Aircraft mode
– DIY points
– More panels
– Hide point auto
– Create folders
– Panel color
– Custom point action
– Remove ads
Why can’t I uninstall Floating Tutor?
The “lock screen” feature requires device administrator activation, so you need to disable it in the security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open Floating Touch, go to Settings page, look for “Uninstall” option. (Recommended)
2. First, disable “System Settings” -> “Security Settings” -> “Device Administrators” “Floating Tutor”, then uninstall Floating Tutor in a simple way.
If you would like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If you have any problems or feedback, please let us know!
Our email: [email protected]
Translation volunteers are welcome. Please login and help with translation
Crowdine.ton/project/floating- Touch / Invite
1. New theme.
2. Fix some bugs.