The AR Ruler app uses augmented reality technology (AR) to tape measure the real world on your smartphone’s camera. Set the target on the aircraft and start using the R tape measure tool.
IPhone and iPad version:
1) AR ruler application – allows linear sizes to be measured in cm, m, mm, inches, feet, yard.
2) Distance meter – In the detected 3D plane the device allows to measure the distance of a certain point from the camera.
3) Angle – Allows measuring angles in a 3D plane.
4) Region and Perimeter – Lets measure the circumference and perimeter of the perimeter.
5) Volume – Lets measure the size of the 3D object.
6) Path – Lets calculate the length of the path.
7) Height – Allows tape to measure height compared to recognized surfaces.
8) Planning – Creates a planning source for the drawn object and exports it in PDF format.
9) On-Screen Ruler Application – Measure small objects directly on the screen of the smartphone.
Try the AR Ruler app now – we’d love to hear your feedback!
Please note that the AR Ruler application requires the Arco Library produced by Google. The AR core is constantly improving, which in turn, positively affects the quality and accuracy of the AR ruler application.
If you have any questions or need help with the AR Ruler app, please do not hesitate to contact us via developer email.