Androtic features –
– System information : Detailed information about your Android OS, runtime, kernel and SDK.
– CPU information : Provides information about CPU architecture, real-time core clock sizes, and CPU courses with CPU usage.
– Display information : Reports information about screen resolution, pixel density and direction ratio.
– Graphics information : Provides information about GPU and video driver.
– Memory information : Analyzing, buffering, caching, and switching using RAM.
– Camera information : Report information about diagnostic tools for your camera hardware, image resolution, lens, focal length, and other camera features.
– Storage information : Shows information about storage devices (HDD, EMMC, SD card).
– Battery information : Detailed diagnostic of your device’s battery, including charge capacity, output voltage, and battery temperature.
– Sensor information : Report information about sensors including accelerometer and magnetic range such as range, resolution and power usage.
Required for system:
-Android 4.0 or later.
-Camra: Androtics requires camera permission to display camera information, Androtics does not take photos or videos.
-INTERNET: Requires Androtic’s network access to check for updates
READ_PHONE_STATE: Androtix needs this permission to retrieve and display network information, Androtix does not make phone calls.
– ‘Network’ tab added
– ‘Other’ tab added
– Widgets option