[Google Editor’s Recommended App in 2021!]
A free vocabulary that you can memorize just by listening to it!
Memorize Whale is a free vocabulary service that helps you efficiently memorize more than 80,000 words in 8 languages, including English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Russian, and Vietnamese. are doing.)
Numerous free vocabulary lists are explained and repeated for each word by voice, so you can memorize words just by turning on the app.
Start studying words from memorization whale, which you can study right away without logging in.
In Memorization Whale Conversation & Speaking mode, you can study all the sentences necessary for real life, and not just memorize the sentences, but fully understand the sentences and speak naturally within 1 second.
The popular video lectures provided by Memorizing Whale will help you learn a foreign language faster! Video lectures are being discounted at a super special price!
[If you can’t memorize~ Memorize whale! Why memorizing whales are good]
– Effective flash word cards! It shows in pictures and explains directly with voice, so it fits in my head!
– Comfortable even on a busy commute! You can learn vocabulary right from the phone lock screen.
– You can bookmark the desired vocabulary and view it at any time, or you can create your own vocabulary.
– Memorize words while solving quizzes in a fun way! Memorizing words is not boring.
– So that many people can memorize! You can share a vocabulary list that is not worth seeing alone.
– Study alone, so as not to get tired! You can study together in a group.
[If you can’t memorize~ Memorize whale! Memorized Whale A to Z]
– Is memory whale free?
Yes! Memorized Whale’s vocabulary service is free. Feel free to use it.
– What is the vocabulary provided by Memorized Whale?
For each language, it is divided into recommended vocabulary, basic vocabulary, intermediate vocabulary, advanced vocabulary, test vocabulary, and official vocabulary.
– Do I need to register as a member to use Memorized Whale?
You can study vocabulary without logging in and solve vocabulary quizzes. If you register as a member, you can bookmark and keep the vocabulary you want, or create your own vocabulary to learn much more efficiently.
Of course, membership is free 🙂
– What does it mean to explain the vocabulary with words and pictures?
Memorizing whale explains every word with a friendly voice and a picture corresponding to the word.
You can learn pronunciation and example sentences efficiently through expert voice explanations, and you can check words on the standby screen of your phone as well as repeat listening.
– What is the decision mode?
Memorization Whale Determination Mode is a function that automatically creates a study schedule by setting the number of words to memorize per day and the day of the week. Even the schedule management is done by memorization whale, so trust the memorization whale and make your own resolution.
The very wordbook app recommended by Siwon School, an expert in studying English!
Vocabulary app that provides everything from the English vocabulary you always need to the popular Chinese vocabulary these days!
Just by listening to the vocabulary, memorization is automatic- memorized whale!
Download the memorization whale app now and start learning words right away 🙂
Memorized whales can listen to the vocabulary without using mobile data. (After downloading the app, normal mode – Home tab – Top left menu – Customer Center – Check frequently asked questions)
From English to Chinese, etc. Responsible for memorizing your words!
If you have any questions about memorizing whales, please let me know.
– Memorized Whale App – Normal Mode – Home Tab – Top Left Menu – Customer Center – 1:1 Inquiry
※ Information on access rights
[Required access rights]
-Storage: Used to play word audio files
[Optional access rights]
– Phone: Used to stop voice and video by checking the phone status
– Microphone: used to record words
* You can use the app even if you do not agree to the optional access right.
* The access right of the memorized whale app is implemented by dividing it into mandatory and optional permissions in response to Android 6.0 or later versions. If you are using a version less than 6.0, you cannot individually allow selection rights, so we recommend that you check if the manufacturer of your device provides an operating system upgrade function and update to 6.0 or higher if possible.