Introduction to touch protectors
What is it?
You may be confused at first. The more you customize this app for yourself, the better off you are.
There are many usage cases, even the app developers could not find them.
– While walking while viewing a map, even if you inadvertently touch the screen, GPS will follow without moving the map.
– When playing the audio video, you can lock the phone in your pocket and walk.
– When you show a picture to your friend, by locking the phone and handing it over, you can prevent other pictures from being seen.
The boss came.
– While working while displaying the operation manual on the screen, it doesn’t respond even if you accidentally touch the screen, so that’s fine.
– When you watch a video on a waterproof phone while taking a shower, the phone can prevent errors caused by locked water droplets.
– When using the waterproof phone as a navigation on a motorcycle, if it rains, it will continue to do the wrong thing by splashing water.
– When tracing a picture displayed on a tablet, you can find it by locking the tablet and placing paper on it.
– Using the down lock at the top, the phone will be locked automatically when walking with the lower hand, stopping and seeing a phone, it will be unlocked automatically, so it is a measure against reading while walking.
– If you set a photo of your kids or pets in a custom lock design, you’ll be cool whenever you lock.
– Automatic locking is possible when the proximity sensor is kept in a locked pocket or bag.
– If a book type cover is used, automatic locking when the cover is closed, automatic unlocking when opening the cover with cover sensor lock.
If you have another interesting use case, please write in the comments and I am satisfied.
The following three are effective for locking.
– Shake the lock
– Proximity cover locking
– Locking upwards
It is safe to turn on only the following three to unlock.
– Unlock up on the right side
– Volume up by unlocking the key
– Unlock the volume down key
You can change the locked screen design from the “Lock Design” menu. You can also create custom lock designs with your own pictures and images. You can also buy lock designs made by designers. Earnings are used to improve this application.
This application uses an accessibility service.
When a person with a finger-shaking disability manages a smartphone, they may accidentally manipulate the touch panel or hardware buttons.
By creating a lock state by disabling the touch panel and hardware buttons when displaying other apps, this app enables you to safely perceive the smartphone with a finger-shaking disability and browse the screen with confidence.
This application uses an accessibility service to block the activity of software and hardware buttons while locked but does not use, store or transmit user input information or personal data.
If you can’t unlock your device, follow the instructions.
– Plug a power into your device.
– Call your phone and touch its screen.
– Touch the screen of the device 5 times to show other unlocking ways.
– Login to Google Play with your PC browser and uninstall your application from the device via Google Play.
Frequently Asked Questions
– Can the power key be blocked while locking? No, this application cannot block POWER key event due to Android OS limitations.
– Can the RECENT key be blocked while locking? Yes. Watch the instruction video. -> youtu.be/LdTZPBjPkfY
– Fixed minor problems.