Stock chart features:
– Scrollable historical stock data
– Zoom in / out option
– Zoom in
– Crosshair cursor
– Drawing tools
– About 50 technical indicators (Moving Average, MACD, RSI, Parabolic SAR, Stochastic Oscillator,% R, Ichimoku etc.)
– Line, region, candlestick, OHLC chart type
– Daily, weekly, monthly abbreviations
– Silent procedure
– Chart theme
The app also has sections for the stock portfolio. There you can find your personal money: current profit / loss depending on the purchase price of the underlying financial instrument. The stock portfolio supports adding new transactions, managing existing transactions, adding dividends and dividends. The value of the portfolio is automatically calculated as the latest citation is downloaded from the data server, so you will have your own real time personal money. The stock portfolio supports both short and long position openings.
Stock Portfolio Features:
– Open both long and short positions
– Add / Remove Transactions
– Adding dividends
– Manage partitions
– Open stock charts directly from the portfolio
– Stock details (52 high, 52 low etc.)
– Multiple lists
– Drag and drop symbols
– Symbol selection
Because of the stock charts that have integrated tools for technical analysis, the app is suitable for users who want to do detailed research on the stocks they want to invest in.
The app also has support for currencies but does not support candle and OHLC chart types due to the limitations of free server charts for currency pairs.
Quick clock and stock portfolio screens are separated, so that the user can track stock values independently of the stock portfolio.
Supported most popular markets like USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, India etc.
– Fixed issues with alerts
– Fixed problem finding Milan
– Fixed problem with invalid bars
– Fixed bug
– Supported trading
– Supported real time data (trade station)
– Integration with trade stations
– Added as Wall Street Journal data provider
– Fixed issues with “Adjust for Split” for Yahoo
– Removed suppliers who no longer work
– Fixed problem with chart data
– Fixed issues with charts for alpha vantage