Imagine what it would be like to navigate a waterway or explore a desert or city using your phone’s GPS location capabilities and sky view. What would it be like to create destinations on the navigation without the need for an internet connection and find them using just an arrow or offline map.
A glimpse of navigational power in your hand when you install GPS on Polaris.
Used as most hiking, off-road, nautical and trail GP applications, Polaris is a great backup or replacement for handheld dedicated GPS satellite navigation units and will keep you focused wherever your outdoor adventure takes you!
Hi GPS with the best mountaineering map!
দেশ Back country exploration and outdoor adventure
Il Trail Recorder
চার All marine navigation charts of boats, boat boats Polaris are free.
Fishing GPS Locate your favorite fishing hole.
Nting hunting and hunting maps. Find your favorite prey blind and find a way back!
Mountain biking and bike maps
Backpacking and other outdoor sports
Known for this Durability, reliability and flexibility, Polaris is used by land-sea explorers and rescuers, military personnel and millions of others worldwide.
To support your offline adventure, we provide free:
– Access to our vector and raster map downloaders (Topos, Marine, Hiking and others).
– There is no limit to the type of map or the number of map downloads.
– All maps will be displayed with high detail and larger, easier to read labels.
These powerful navigation systems include:
– Polaris Place Picker. Discover hiking trails, camping locations and more!
– GPS compass and magnetic compass
– GPS parameter panel
– Odometer, Altimeter, Speedometer, Chronometer
– Divide the distance into tracks
– Draw a trail and navigate it
– Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Topographic Maps, Bicycle Route and Hiking Maps, Vector Maps, USGS Topo Maps, NOAA Marine Charts, World Aviation Operation Charts, Canada Toporma.
– Extensive set of GPS equipment and diagnostics
– Waypoint navigation system with a dynamic webpoint-finding compass that always points to your destination while reporting the estimated time of arrival, target distance and other statistics. Just follow the arrows!
– Trail navigation system
– Height profile
– Sharing location
– Supports British OSGR and OSGB36 DITUM (Ordnance Survey Grid)
– Positioning Formats: Latitude / Longitude as Degrees, Degrees: Minutes, Degrees: Minutes: Seconds and UTM (Universal Transverse Marketer).
– Military Coordination Finder – Military Grid Coordination Reference System (MGRS).
– Hiking Trails – Most maps show hiking trails courtesy of the OpenStreetMap project. We are always amazed to see the most obscure mountaineering routes available in our state.
– On the marine – NOAA nautical chart and nautical unit report.
– Draft alert / drag anchor alarm.
– Select source for altitude reporting: Map your location for satellite, U.S. Geological Survey or NASA space shuttle radar top mission results
– Waypoint photography.
– Map search and adjustment conversion capability with free MapIT! Plug
– Improved compatibility for marine navigation with the addition of nautical and NOAA marine charts.
– Street navigation and street directions are provided through a digital pipeline connected to Polaris’ power in your device’s Google Maps application.
* The premium version of Polaris Navigation is called GPS Waypoints Navigator, which is available on Google Play. GPS Weapons Navigator is ad-free and has many more enhancements.
Minor bugs fixed
– Add points to the photo on the web
– Map manager for offline raster maps
– There are no restrictions on vector maps
V.8.20- NOAA Marine Charts
V.7.80-USGS Top Maps
V.7.72- Find hiking trails, campgrounds.
V7 … 600 – Map library for offline navigation
V.7..0- Trail Alertit profile
V.7.31- Drive direction
V.7.12- A trail draw
v.4.50- On marine