Supports most content and most Android devices.
* Backup to your device or SD card locally
* Backup and restore using on-on (OTG) USB card
* Cloud backup
* Schedule multiple automatic backups
* Support your app, photos, music, videos, contacts, call logs, browser bookmarks, SMS (text message), MMS (message attachment), calendar, system settings, dictionary, music playlist, APN, home screen. Some devices), alarms (some devices) and more …
* Users with root access can back up APKs and data!
* To backup and restore one device, you need the Pro features to go across another device (data migration)
Unlocked Pro features include:
* Backup and restore any number of Android devices that share the same account
* Cloud backup support for any of the following services: 1) Rearware Cloud, 2) Dropbox, 3) Google Drive.
* Backup directly to your computer on the Internet!
* Direct migration from one Android device to another via WiFi
* View your data and application backups online
* Users with root access can:
– Freeze blotware, system applications
– Defrost frozen application
– Delete application cache
– Delete application data
– Uninstall the application
– Stop using force
– and more.
MyBackup will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless of whether they have access or not.
Find out why more than 5 million people trust MyBackup as a secure source for backup solutions.
Note: Application data and settings can only be supported if you have a root device or the application is integrated with us.
News and reviews:
CNET TV advises Android users to use MyBackup Pro to back up their personal data.
T-Mobile highlights MyBackup Proty in their quarterly magazine as “An App for Security Minded”
TakeHive (PC World) gives MyBackup Pro 4.5 stars and advises Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup and protect their Android devices.
Fixed backup / restore APP + data error on some rooted devices.
– Wrong correction.
– Fixed crash c on Android SDK 4.4.x
– Added an option for manual IP entry for the recipient migrate option.
– Fixed root backup apps + data error.
– Wrong correction.
– Fix for communication recovery errors on some devices.
– Fix for backup application errors on some rooted devices.
– Fix for Android 6 root recovery.
– Fix for duplicate contact to recover in some situations.