iTube lets you use YouTube’s video collection as a music player that you can play and store later. Once you stream a video or music it will save it to the cache. Now you don’t need to stream it again through your internet connection. The app allows you to organize streamed videos into playlists and then bookmark them.
How does it work?
The YouTube app works by storing data in the cache once you play a video. This way you can save internet data and access video without any connection. With iTube, you can easily shorten the player and enjoy listening to audio and videos.
The best feature of this app is that once you play audio or video through this youtube it will be able to play whenever you want or wherever without taking your mobile data. On the plus side, it also releases all ads that appear for the first time. You will never be interrupted by this annoying ad.
Follow these steps to use YouTube
You need to install an APK file that requires activation of the “Unknown Sources” option between Settings and then Applications.
- Open the Search YouTube app for music videos by name or artist through a search engine.
- Click on the cover of each song for this song. A notification will notify you that the video is being downloaded for the first time.
- Press the symbol represented by a star to add it to your playlist.
- In the History tab, represented by a clock, you’ll see all the videos you’ve searched for and played, and you’ll be able to play them offline again (marked with red words).
- Just select it to watch the downloaded videos or listen to it if you want to work on something else.
- One of the best features of iTube is that no add-ons are added when you play videos from the cache.