Select an image from the gallery, resize it and set it as wallpaper.
Tutorial videos from AppInterview are now available!
You can activate this application with “intent”. Select a picture in the gallery or any other app and “share” it with this app.
* Figure 2 introduces a new UI in wallpaper v2.0. With the “Back to Classic UI” button you can go back to the classic UI.
– Both phone and tablet supported.
– Resize the image to your liking or to fit it to the home screen. Also, you can resize the image (dot by dot, dbd).
– Align the image as you wish, or snap it to the edge of the home screen or wallpaper.
– Tile images or hold margins (borders).
– Set the color of the margins.
– Rotate, flip, crop the image.
– Save the image to storage.
– Apply image effects: gray scale, sepia toning, automatic adjustment of color levels, brightness adjustment, contrast, saturation, gamma correction and blur.
– No wallpapers included.
– Live wallpapers are not supported.
* For Google Now Launcher users: Launch displays the left side of the wallpaper. On the Preferences tab, please check the “Change default page” option and set the number of pages to 2 or more, the default page 1.
* About lock screen wallpapers: Since Android OS before .0.0 does not provide standard API for this operation, this application cannot do anything directly. However, if you save the resized image, you can set it on the lock screen from the gallery using your device’s standard tools.
* Cropping uses a lot of memory. If you run out of memory errors, please crop the image with the gallery before using this application.
Android robots are reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used in accordance with the terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 attribution license.
Translation and other:
Russian and German (and advanced English): Thanks to Alexei Eberhart.
Polish: Thanks to David Holco.
Turkish: Thanks to Kan Elamis.
Indonesian: Thanks amk.
Spanish (version 1): Thanks to Alfredo Diaz.
Chinese (version 1): Thanks to Milfin.
(Texts in Spanish and Chinese have been added to version 2.0, and new texts added to recent versions have been translated by machine translation))
Tutorial Video: Twitter.com/AppInterview Thanks
– Fixed a bug that wasn’t working in the classic UI to custom resize and drag. Sorry for the inconvenience.
* Lock screen wallpapers are now supported (Android 7.0 or later, newer UI).
– This feature has only been tested on some devices. Please email me if there is a problem with your device.
* The application only supports Android 4.1 or later from this version. I appreciate your understanding.