Genius Scan has over 200 million users and has won several productivity app awards and prizes!
Genius Scan + integrates with Box, Dropbox, Evernote or any other cloud service app installed on your Android phone to allow you to export your scans wherever you want.
Genius Scan Scanner technology includes smart page detection, vision correction, image post-processing. Usually, when you take a picture, you are not completely marginal and the lighting is not perfect. Genius Scan cares for you.
The main advantage
Powerful Save time with our powerful scanning technology:
– Automatic, real-time, document detection and perspective correction
– Magic mode to snap photos hands-free
– Batch mode to scan several pages continuously
– Enhance scans with color or black-and-white post-processing
– Edit your scans after scanning your documents
– Send scans as JPEG or PDF by email or FTP
– Export documents to any application that supports JPEG or PDF files
– Create a PDF document with multiple scans
– Smart Document Name: Name your document according to the customized pattern
– Tag to quickly find your documents
You can quickly scan a printed form when you don’t have a scanner
University University, for taking whiteboard pictures
The street, to archive receipts
Collect customer’s documents on the go
You need to make a copy when no copy is available
Archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
Cooking Save the perfect recipe after cooking
Save the pages of the book for handwriting memory or future reference
Twitter Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
ড Documents are processed over the phone, not sent to third party servers
We ask for some permissions: Network access lets you send your scans to the cloud; Location permissions allow you to automatically rename your document based on current location to Android and beyond.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know [email protected] We respond to every email and we definitely like your input to make Genius Scan even better!
Google Plus: Plus.google.com/+thegrizzlylabs
Learn more: thegrizzlylabs.com
This new version has made great strides in document enhancement, especially in B&W and color.
Shades should also be handled better.
And we’ve also fixed some bugs in WebDAV exports.
Feel free to contact us for any suggestions or feedback!