Have you ever wondered why your built-in camera doesn’t have the option to put a timestamp on your photos? Don’t worry! These photos will automatically print the timestamp as soon as you take it with your built-in camera. Your device runs Android 4.4 KitKat and its built-in camera app stores your photos on an external SD card, but this app won’t work. Only works with standard jpig photos. If your camera application uses a different file format, it won’t work.
– Easy one-time setup and go.
– Timestamp can be easily enabled / disabled.
– Choose a date / time format from the many available formats.
– Add your own custom date / time format.
– Choose a text color of the color you want.
– Choose an automatic text size or choose your own size.
– Add custom text above date / time stamp.
– Makes your text more visible if the color of the text matches the background color.
– The position of the text in the lower left corner, in the lower right corner, in the upper left corner and in the upper right corner.
– Automatic or personalized text margins.
– Choose from many text fonts
– Includes image location on geostamp (alchemical)
Required Android version: Ice cream sandwiches [4.0.3–4.0.4] – Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – Kit Kat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Naugat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Orio [8.0-8.1]
Download Camera Auto Timestamp Pro V2.48 APK for free
4.0.3 and up