Your Calendar Widget is a widget that can be used on your home screen, lock screen and notification bar. Show your upcoming events. You can easily configure and customize the widget to suit your needs. Each widget has its own configuration. It lets you get multiple widgets with different calendars and display settings. With Google Tasks Integration you can display your Google Tasks in the widget. Also, you can create new tasks or complete existing tasks. The widget will also consider your sub-tasks. Google Reminders cannot be displayed in the widget. Unfortunately Google does not provide an API for access to Google Reminders.
– Widget can be used on home screen, lock screen and notification bar
– Almost all items can be made according to your personal preference
– Agenda, online agenda and general view mode. There are various event display options.
– Different options for displaying events to make it easier to identify upcoming events
– Monthly Calendar provides full access to the entire calendar from the home screen
– See your contacts’ birthdays and anniversaries
– With Google Task Integration, tasks can be viewed and edited
– Numerous predefined themes provided by systems and communities
– Can be filtered using event titles
– Any number of widgets can be created, each with its own settings
Required Android version: Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – Kit Kat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Naugat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Orio [8.0-8.1]
Download your Calendar Widget Pro v 1.47.2 APP for free
4.1 and above