The WiFi Overview 360 and Pro version is not just a WiFi-scanner that shows up in all WiFi ranges, the app is much more. This application is a “Swiss Army Knife” for WiFis.
With this tool you can manage and optimize the wireless network you use and at a glance you will get detailed information about WiFi (WiFi name (SSID), signal strength, channel number, encryption – open or not and much more) in your environment.
Tabs “CH Check” (Channel Checker) and “CH. Radar” (Channel Radar) are powerful tools for optimizing your own WiFi network. For best performance, your network must use a channel or frequency range where no other wireless network is possible or less. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for channels.
With a powerful “WiFi Detector / Sniffer” (Pro version only), which has greatly expanded the Android function. “WiFi Detector” is looking for open WiFi, gives a notification (sound, pop-up text window, vibration and text-to-speech – if you want) and can connect automatically.
The main features are:
– WiFi Detector – Powerful Open Network Detector (Pro version only)
– “Quick Connect Shortcut”, you can set a shortcut to connect quickly and easily with WiFi / Pro version only (
– Manually change WiFi preferences (Pro version only)
– Includes 2 × 1, 1 × 1 (Pro version only) and 4 × 1 (Pro version only) widgets with different styles
– WiFi scanner
– WiFi sorting options for “power”, “alphabetically”, “channel” and “open / familiar Wi-Fi”
– Automatic WiFi activation at startup – Automatic turn off when off and on
– Manual way to add a network
– Detailed wifi info
– Graphical representation of all wireless networks within the operating limits
– Channel tester for best channel choice
– Tablet support
– WiFi internet connection test
– and more.
Advanced Android 9 support
Widget bug fix
Access point manufacturer added
Numerous code optimizations