Transform your phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad for your computer, allowing you to control your PC / Mac / Linux effortlessly via a local network connection. Remote media controller, file browser and remote desktop included, now you can relax on the couch and control movie or game playback in the comfort of your own home, replacing your broken mouse and keyboard with your app. Media Driver (YouTube (Web), VLC, Spotify, Windows Media Player, Netflix (Web) and integrated driver for fast time.
– Voice input remotely.
– Remote application launcher
– Web Remote: Compatible with Safari, Chrome, Firefox
– Browse and open computer files.
– Game panel (remote play computer games), how to control Roblex games on PC.
– Gyro mouse (gyro sensor).
– Remote desktop (RDP), computer screen in your hand.
– Control PowerPoint / core presentation remotely.
– Stream and control DLNA devices, browse media files shared by DLNA media servers.
– If your phone has an infrared flash, control the Apple TV, Samsung TV, LG TV and TCL TV. (Beta)
– Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X / Linux / Raspberry.
– Download and install the mouse server from the website
– Make sure your phone and computer are on the same network
– Make sure that your firewall allows the mouse server on your computer specifically TCP port 1978
– Launch the application to connect to a computer
Required Android version: Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Naugat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Orio [8.0-8.1]
Download WiFi Mouse Pro V 4.2.7 APK for free
Solve the mistakes
5.0 and above