Receive live radar updates with weather channels and check local weather conditions on specific maps from your device. Be prepared to deal with what’s ahead with your weather map and local weather forecast.
Live weather radar, local temperature and air quality indicators wherever you are. Get your daily local weather map and allergy alerts so you can prepare for your day with confidence. Living in a place where there is a risk of severe weather or pollution. Our weather trackers and air quality indicators keep you covered. The weather channel provides an accurate weather forecast that helps you plan 15 days in advance.
The top of this comprehensive app provides a news section on daily weather and events for the next few days, as well as the ability to add widgets to your Startup tab so you can always have an idea of what the weather will be like for the next few hours. Weather conditions can get mild but a season to allergy or severe weather can still surprise you. Find your local weather map and live weather radar and be prepared for the day ahead, be it a mild day, the first cold of the season or the risk of severe weather allergies.
Weather Channel Features:
- Weather on your way Get a personalized live weather map and enjoy a new visual way to learn about your weather conditions.
- Discover instant insights, as well as a live radar and rain tracker.
- Get weather data at a glance with your current conditions that are relevant wherever you are.
- Weather Alerts and Conditions Travel with our Storm Tracker and be alert for inclement weather and track weather alerts with our Intense Weather Radar.
- Find Flu Risk with Watson Moment We can now predict flu risk up to 15 days in advance and alert you when the risk increases in your area so you can take action and prepare against flu risk.
- Weather maps and weather forecast updates give you all the information you need wherever you are.
- Get quick access to weather news! Our real-time rain notifications will alert you about the approaching rain so that you can expect when it rains.