Understand the world through award-winning independent journalism, expert reporting and multimedia storytelling, including the NYTimes app. The NYTimes application requires specific permissions to give you the best possible lesson experience. Here’s what each one does: Wi-Fi connection information: This item allows the app to use available Wi-Fi networks instead of your mobile network. In the absence of a reliable Wi-Fi network or if Wi-Fi is disabled, the application will use your cellular network (if available). General bandwidth and usage charges apply as detailed in your service agreement with your wireless service provider.
– A newly designed top story provides a more consistent experience across all our applications and websites.
– Breaking news alerts that link directly to development stories.
– Save articles to read offline on any device.
– Share articles, photos and videos through your favorite sharing platform.
– Watch exclusive videos and explore our award-winning pictures.
– Experience the NYT story through innovative formats like augmented reality and 360º videos.
– International coverage of current events and cultural stories from our 50 offices around the world.
– Podcast: Listen to audio series including “The Daily” and “Modern Love”.
– Mini Crossword: Enjoy word games every day with daily mini puzzles.
– Read our coverage in Spanish with NYT en Español.
– Read at night Activate our experimental night mode to get a dark friendly app theme.
Required Android version: Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Naugat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Orio [8.0-8.1]
Download the New York Times Subscribed APK 9.22 for free
6.0 and above