The Text Now app for Android provides a free phone number for calling and texting. This application is intended for use in North America only. Once you’ve created a user account, Text Now offers a series of selected numbers. Later, you can use this number to send text messages and make phone calls to other users in the United States or Canada.
The app was first launched in 2009 as the Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) app. Provides users with a US phone number, including a standard function that they can use to make calls or text via Wi-Fi. Since then it has expanded to Real Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO). It does this with the help of the Nationwide Sprint Network Cellular service in the United States to provide wireless coverage for your smartphone.
Easily communicate with friends and family who use the TextNu app. You can share files like photos and videos with any other IM app in the same way. It only provides free unlimited calls and text on nationwide sprint networks in the United States and Canada.
Voice calls between text users are free. This means users can send embedded emoticons and pictures to their messages as part of the standard service. Messages are sent at the same rate as your existing phone package so there is no delay in receiving them. The service also includes voicemail and call forwarding.
Some of the features of the textbook are as follows.
- Sign up to get a free phone number in any region code for US territories.
- Add multiple burner lines, no contract and no need to change SIM cards.
- Enjoy unlimited calling and text.
- Enjoy free calls and SMS via WiFi or cellular data, same feature available WhatsApp.
- Your friends don’t need to have the Textno app to receive your calls.
- A temporary number to protect your privacy.
- Stay connected while your phone is off service.
- Select a vanity number that may not be available from A&T or Verizon.
- Worldwide phone service is not available except for the app Conversation app.
See developers for privacy policies and data protection rules Website For more information. Do you use the app? Let us know your tips and tricks with your reviews in the comments section below.