This is more than a stopwatch or a countdown clock. Use this circuit timer for gym training with weights, kettlebells, bodyweight exercises, crossfit, TRX, spinning, calisthenics, jumping jacks, tabta, boot camp circuit workout training, or any other high intensity interval training.
The timer of these intervals will be effective for sprint, push-ups, sit-ups, cycling, running, weightlifting, martial arts and other fitness activities.
Whether it’s for your HIIT workout, gym circuit training, or a sit-at bodyweight training workout, the timer for this exercise is for you.
Are you looking for a good circuit timer in component design?
If so, you are in the right place! ?
This tabata timer offers:
– Good and modern look Material design Themes following Google’s guidelines.
– Very Intuitive interface. After installing this break timer you need to press a button to start a tab with classic settings.
– Power Set up Prepare time, work time, rest time, cycle count, tabatus count, rest in tabatas time, cooling time.
– Huge numbers!
– Works in the background And shows current progress in one Notification When your screen is locked or you are using another application.
– Noise and vibration. More than 30 sounds available! You can set the time for each intermediate type, for the last second, half the time per second, leaving time for the work interval.
– Voice assistant.
– Ability to enter and display time Seconds or minutes.
– Previous and next buttons Jump back and forth in your tub.
– Customizable color states (Prepare, work, rest, rest in the tabata, cool, finish).
– Power Change the orientation of the device Or to lock it.
– List of saved tabatas.
– Integration with Google Fit.
Numerous studies have shown that HIIT workouts burn more fat They are more than regular training Metabolic speed After 24 hours of practice. Growth hormone production It affects the intensity of fat burning, Increased to 450%. HIIT Accelerates metabolism, Increases aerial endurance, Increases the level of tissue oxygen uptake. Tabata training has a positive effect on glucose metabolism by gradually reducing the proliferative tissue sensitivity to insulin.
Some information from the wiki:
High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), also known as High-Intensity Intermittent Exercise (HIIE) or Sprint Interval Training (SIT), is a type of break training exercise, intensive anaerobic exercise for short-term recovery periods. . HIIT is a form of cardiovascular practice. Normal HIV sessions can vary from 4-30 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic ability and condition as well as improved glucose metabolism.
You can use this circuit training timer for such rules: Peter Co, Tabata, Gibala, Juniga, Timmons and many more.
– Big update!
– Intervals can now be configured individually.
– You can add a description to each break.
– Added repeat mode.
– Now you can create a sequence of saved workouts.
– Information about the total time and number of intervals for all edit screens.
– Ability to copy a saved workout.
– Ability to interrupt your training when your phone rings.
– Ability to set black color for all hearts.
– New UI for tablets. New design of training list for all devices.