Swipe Keyboard is a keyboard app for smartphones. Users can use it instead of Google’s traditional keyboard. It can be personalized as well as easily adapted to the needs of any user.
The swipe keyboard has many amazing features that allow it to adapt to the keyboard in any way you like to type. A very important feature of the app is that it predicts the following word. This means that the word will be able to predict that the user will type the next word in a text after using the swipe keyboard application for some time.
Other interesting features of this keyboard application are that it allows users to personalize their keyboard by redistributing their keys to the side of the keyboard instead of below. This means that only 2 languages can be enabled simultaneously on the swipe keyboard and the application will recognize both of them. Try Samsung keyboard If you have a Samsung device.
Features of Swipe Keyboard: –
Below are some of the great features of the app.
- The Swipe Store lets users choose from a variety of different themes. Chooses a variety of patterns and textures, as well as astrology, holiday, seasonal, sports and flag themes.
- The swipe keyboard has a smart recognition pattern that tracks the user’s habit of inputting text. And then transforms it into a personal language model.
- The new swipe emoji keyboard allows users to quickly browse hundreds of different emojis. Choose emojis that you like to visualize your text. Press and hold the Enter key to access the Emoji keyboard.
- Swipe keyboard lets users customize their keyboards because it includes a vibration duration, long-press delay, to include left or right keyboards in its landscape mode, and adjust keyboard height.
- It offers to create a backup of their personal dictionary in the cloud service. It also provides the ability to synchronize it with other Android devices.
- The swipe keyboard offers a choice of 80 different languages and dialects for one to download.
- With bilingual support, one can enter their words into 2 different languages, and the words suggested by the application will automatically adjust to the user’s bilingual preferences.
- There are 3 tablet keyboard options offered by Swipe Keyboard; Full-screen keyboard, split-screen keyboard, and smaller still-moving keyboard
- The swipe keyboard has a number of hints, such as a swipe keyboard, such as a select all swipe key for “A”, a swipe key for X, a swipe key for “C” for copy, a swipe key for “V” for paste, and a swipe key. Go to “S” to search.