Fighting Game is the fourth champion version of Street Fighter based on the original Street Fighter IV game. The Street Game is adapted to play on Android devices and includes a series of changes to better adapt to the ‘free to play’ payment mode.
The most distinctive change in the fourth champion version of Street Fighter is that players can only start playing the game with the Ryu character from the beginning.
Controls of the fourth champion version of Street Fighter
The controls of the fourth champion version of Street Fighter are very similar to the original game. The joystick is located on the left side of the screen and 4 action buttons are placed on the right side of the screen. But the developers made the game even more fun by allowing players to activate their special moves or defenses automatically.
As the arcade mode of the fourth champion version of Street Fighter, it is blocked from the very beginning where players can battle online players with AI characters. The game helps the player keep a record of all scores and battles.
Street Fighter features the fourth champion version
The fourth champion version of Street Fighter has the following key features.
- The free version of Street Fighter Fourth Champion allows players to play with one character as opposed to 3 AI characters.
- In the Pro version, players can play from within 32 of the game’s various warriors, including the exclusive Android character “Dan”.
- The game’s virtual pad allows you to perform a whole set of moves, including Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Ultra Combos, and Super Combos.
- With a Wi-Fi connection, players can battle other online players around the world.
- The game has single player arcade mode as well as multiplayer mode.
- Tap the SP button to release the character’s super moves.
- The game offers 4 different difficulty levels to play.