If the accuracy of speech recognition is low make sure you are connected to the Internet and there is no background noise, you will speak loudly and clearly yste system requirements:
– Google Apps installed on your device.
– Google Speech Recognition Enabled as default speech identifier (Basic Google Recognition).
– Internet connection (if you download the required language packs, you can work offline, but the accuracy will be less. To do this, go to your device’s settings -> Language input -> “Google Voice” -> Offline Speech Detection).
– Android 4.4 (KitKat) and beyond.
To get started just click the microphone button and start talking.
SpeechTexter is a powerful voice for a text application, providing uninterrupted speech recognition with a custom dictionary (punctuation, phone number, address, etc.) that allows you to create long essays, posts, reports using only your voice.
Speechtext is used every day by students, teachers, writers, bloggers, businessmen around the world.
– Create text notes / SMS / emails / tweets using your voice
– Dictionary (“Say the question mark” and the application will replace it with “?”). You can add your own words (e.g. “new line”> (enter key) and tap “save”)
– Save notes and share them later on social media and many messaging apps
– More than 60 languages supported
– Recognition higher accuracy, about 95% for English language (offline mode will have less accuracy).
List of supported languages:
Afrikaans, Amharic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Indonesian, Malay, Bengali, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, Basque, Filipino, French, Galician, Georgian, Gujarati, Croatian, Zulu, Icelandic, Javanese, Lao, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Malayalam, Marathi, Dutch, Nepali, Norwegian Bokml, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Sudanese, Finnish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, T ,rk, Turkish , Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Hindi, Thai, Korean, Chinese, Japanese
For additional information or feedback, please contact us here [email protected]
Speechtextar is available for the Chrome browser at Spittextar.com (desktop version only)