Play as Sonic, Tail and Metal Sonic in this 2D adventure!
Metal Sonic has teamed up with Dr. Dimbani and the two suspects are together on Little Planet, this time ready to make a new Death Egg built around Little Planet. Dr. Dimman’s plans to make and Death Dim MKII. This quick sequel, originally launched in May 2012, is not disappointing, with the classic ‘Sonic Feelings’, enhanced gameplay, five distinct regions and a soundtrack composed by Jun Senou relying on Sonic and his reliable sidekick to bring down who.
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: In this release of this second episode, the metal of the episode is unlocked from reading. This bonus set of stages sees you playing Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Metal Sonic across captivating versions of the zones from the first episode of Episode Complete them to discover the full story behind Sonic the Hedgehog 4!
Like the rest of the Sega Forever collection, Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 honors the added features like leaderboards, cloud saves and controller support. Each game in the collection is available for free download from the Google Play Store for Android devices. Players who want to experience games without ads can move them to purchase a one-time app priced at 99 1.99 / € 2.29 / £ 1.99.
– Top five regions as Sonic and Tail and seven bosses
– Play as a metallic sonic in episode metal, unlocked right from the start!
– Complete all special stages to unlock Super Sonic!
– Work with the tail to perform rolling, helicopter and submarine combos!
– Can you collect all the Red Star Rings?
Sega Forward Features
– Play for free with ad-supported or ad-free by purchasing the app
– Save your games – Save your progress at any time in the game.
– Leaderbirds – Compete with the world for high scores
– Controller support: HID compatible controller
– “A fitting entry into this new era of classically inspired sonic games” “[4/5] – Jared Nelson, Touch Arcade (May 2012)
– “A decent platform mer for fans of the series and for them after a smart platform” [4/5] – Andrew Nesvadva, AppSpl (May 2012)
– “This is a great fanservice.” [4/5] – Carter Dotson, 148 apps (May 2012)
Sonic 4: Episode II Trivia
– The story of Sonic the Hedgehog 4 takes place after the events of Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and the Knuckles
– Halfpipe special stages come back from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 – But don’t worry, they’re not as tough as before!
– Can you find all the other references in the regions and other features of the 16-bit Sonic series?
Sonic 4: The History of the Second Episode
– Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 was first published in May 2012
– Developed by Sonic Tim and Dimps
– Lead Programmer: Koji Okugawa
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required; Ad-free play options are available with in-app purchases.
Except for users under the age of 13, this game may include “interest-based ads” and collect “appropriate location data” (for more information, please visit http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#2e_Third_Party_Info)
Sega. All rights reserved. Sega, Sega Logo, Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2, Sega Forever and Sega Forever Logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sega Holdings Co., Ltd. or its authorized entities.