Time travel to save the world with ACGA’s highly acclaimed sonic platform that introduces Amy Rose and Metal Sonic!
Clash of past, present and future as Sonic fights to rescue Amy Rose and recover the Seven Time Stones! Travel in time to defeat Dr. Dimban and his demonic creation, Metal Sonic.
Sonic CD Sega Forever is a collection of classic games, a repository of free SEGA console classics enlivened on mobile!
– Collect Stone Stone seven times to defeat Dr. Eggs and save Amy Rose
– Time travel between past, present and future versions of each level
– Use Sonic’s spin dash and super peel out moves to zoom around the stage
– Clear the game to unlock the Miles “Tales” proverb
– Sonic CDs now have both US and Japanese soundtracks!
Sega Forward Features
– Free play
– Save your game progress
– Leaderbirds – Compete with the world for high scores
– Controller support: HID compatible controller
– Download them all
– Sonic CD was the first game to feature Sonic talking – Wait three minutes to listen to Sonic!
– The original release of the Sonic CD features a secret spooky message screen that welcomes data pirates.
– The Sonic CD has two endings, and is the first in a series featuring full-speed video cut scenes.
– European and Japanese versions of the game feature different music to the American part of it
Classic Game Facts
– The Sonic CD was first released in Japan on September 23, 1993
– Sonic CD was the all-time best-selling game of the Sega CD at 1.5 million copies
– The first sonic game featuring CD-quality Red Book audio
– Christian Whitehead, who was behind Sonic Mania, was reinstated in 2011
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required; Ad-free play options are available with in-app purchases.
Except as a user under the age of 13, this game may include “ads based on interest” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and collect “appropriate location data” (more For information please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5 location data disclosure).
Sega. All rights reserved. Sega, Sega Logo, Sonic the Headziog and Sonic CD, Sega Forever and Sega Forever Logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sega Holdings Co., Ltd. or its authorized entities.