The Smartschool App has been specially developed for directors, teachers, students and parents. Depending on the choices made by your school, the Smartschool App will show the following options:
– Consult and register absences
– Read, compose, reply and forward messages
– Helpdesk: add and answer tickets
– Intradesk: view and download files
– Consult student tracking system
– View class schedules (and exam schedules)
– My documents: view, download and upload files
– My teachers: an overview of teachers for students
– Read news stories
– Parent contact: making and consulting appointments
– View and make reservations
– Consult and fill in the school diary (secondary education)
– Skore points book (teachers): consult and fill in
– Skore score book (pupils): consult evaluations and reports
– Subjects: subject news, documents, web links, tasks, exercises and upload zone
The Smartschool App is being actively developed and will be updated with new features at regular intervals.
Important: You need a device with Android 6.0 or higher. This app will NOT work on older versions of Android.
Are you having trouble working with this app? Send an email to email@example.com or contact the Smartschool administrator of your school.