– This application is not a call recorder
– Recordings in this format cannot be sent via text / SMS / MMS
– Formerly Smart Voice Recorder.
– Automatic and manual sensitivity control for sleep mode (beta)
– Live audio spectrum analyzer
– Wave / PCM encoding with consistent sample rate (8-44 kAz)
– Background recording (even when a display is off)
– Microphone gain calibration tool
– Undo save save / pause / restart / recording process
– Storage and directory changes (default: SDcard / SmartVoice Recorder)
– The rest of the recording time is shown on the home screen, limited only by the space available in your storage (and in technology limited to 2GB per file)
– Easy to use recording list
– Send / share a recording via email, WhatsApp, Dropbox, etc.
– Set a recording as a ringtone, alarm or notification with one click
The permissions required for the application are:
– Internet access (for advertising and some statistics collection)
– write to external storage (to save recordings)
– Record audio
– Wake lock (prevent the device from waking up)
– Settings writing (for the ability to set default system ringtones / notifications / alarms)
– Billing (for application options to turn off ads)
This is a performance and stability update in anticipation of the next big release. Yes, we are working on it. Stay tuned.
Here are the fixes for those who like the details:
– Should be rooted on any Android device;
– Notifications will no longer be stuck in the status bar;
– Performance optimization: we use less memory, you get more battery life;
– Fancy application icon updated;
– Other fixes to keep up with Android.