Roku mirrors your screen. Share your screen on any Roku Stick, Roku Box and Roku TV like TCL TV and Hisense TV. No wiring, easy setup, HD quality bus.
Screen Mirroring App is the # 1 screen mirroring – fast, easy and user friendly. Share your photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations and documents with your friends, family and colleagues. It has bigger advantages than Miracast based Roku built-in screen mirroring.
* Best Device Support: The app supports all Roku devices including Android 5.0+ and all Roku devices including Stick, Box, TV and Roku Express 3700/3710.
* Very easy and integrated setup on all Android devices. No need to change Android settings or Wi-Fi options.
* Your Android device and your Roku must be connected to the same WiFi. Please do not use VPN, proxy, VLANS and subnet.
* Performance is best when your WiFi network is in good condition
* Sound is not supported yet, but we are working on it. As a solution please connect your Android device to a Bluetooth speaker or try our app video and TV cast to cast videos with sound.
* For support or feedback, please contact us via e-mail at info contactscreen-mirror.com
This app is brought to you by the developers of Video and TV Cast, the world’s # 1 video casting app with over 100,000,000 downloads across all platforms and devices.
Disclaimer: This app is not associated with any of the trademarks mentioned here. Roku, The Roku Logo, Streaming Stick, Roku TV, Roku Powered, Roku Powered Logo, Roku Ready, Roku Ready Logo, “Stop Dreaming. Start Streaming.” Little Box, “and” Now This TV “are trademarks and / or registered trademarks of Roku, Inc. in the United States and other countries.