Samsung Mobile Print offers the ability to print or send faxes, most digital content such as office documents, PDFs, images, emails, web pages and even your social network content.
It’s easy whether your written content is on your phone or Google Drive.
It supports scanning your network from multi-functional devices and sharing your scanned documents by saving them in various formats such as PDF, JPG or PNG.
The main advantage
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic detection of supported network devices.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents / emails / email attachments / web pages / images.
> Supports content on Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneDrive, Box and Facebook.
> Scan from Flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or scan large pages like A3 *.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other app.
> For corporate environments, the job supports security features such as accounting, confidential printing and secure publishing.
> Integration support for Auto Toner Ordering Services (US and UK)
> Integration support for the following printer Wi-Fi setup (M2020 / 2070 / 283x / 288x / 262x / 282x / 267x / 287x / 301x / 306x series, CLP-330 series, CLX-330X series, C410 / 460/430 / 480 series)
** Supports only Samsung printers **
* Scanning and sending faxes are only supported on supported N / W printers.
* Printing can be done through a print server or a shared printer.
* The maximum print and scan size will depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use a CJX-1050W / CJX-2000FW printer, please install “Samsung Mobile Print Photos” instead of this application.
List of supported models
* M2020 / 2070 / 283x / 288x / 262x / 282x / 267x / 287x / 4370/5370/4580 series
* C410 / 460/1810/1860/2620/2670 / 140x / 145x / 4820 series
* CLP-300 / 31x / 32x / 350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 series
* CLX-216X / 316x / 317x / 318x / 838x / 854x / 9252/9352/92 × 1/93 × 1 Series
* ML-1865W / 2150/2160/2165/2250/2525 / 257x / 2580 / 285x / 2950 / 305x / 3300 / 347x / 331x / 371x / 405x / 455x / 551x / 651x series
* SCX-1490/2000 / 320x / 340x / 4623/4 × 21/4 × 24/4 × 26/4 × 28 / 470x / 472x / 4 × 33/5 × 35/5 × 37/6545/6555/8030 / 8040/8123/8128 series
* SF-650, SF-760 series
Below are details about the permissions that the Samsung Mobile Print application is using.
READ_CONTACTS: To select a fax number from the address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: To show bookmarks in web printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: To show registered accounts in email printing and print content from Google Drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
Camera: To use the camera.
Internet: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD card.
NFC: For direct connection between mobile devices and printers
Distraction: To let you know when the NFC tag was read correctly
[Samsung Mobile Print]1. Version: V4.06.003
– Integration support for Auto Toner Ordering Services (UK)
– Support the original size option for PDF printing
– Fix small bugs