– Advertising free, for real, forever!
– Choose your unit: fraction inches, decimal inches, centimeters or millimeters
– Calibrate your ruler with a credit card to get you started anytime, anywhere
– You don’t have a credit card? Calibrate your ruler with a coin!
– Calibrate your ruler with a real ruler to achieve optimal accuracy in your measurement transfers
– Manually set the ruler to a known length for accurate measurement
– Night mode to save battery (on AMOLED screen) and relieve your eyes at night
– Save your measurements for future use
– No permission required
3.5 – millimeters, set to the default length
3.3 – Calibrate with credit card, remove saved measurements from history
3.2 – Display fractions measuring inches
3.0 – Android Metallic theme and new scale for measuring in inches
2.1 – Reset the default calibration button with a coin (reset)
2.0 – You can now save your measurements
1.7 – Night mode with battery and / or more readable at night
1.6 – Added default calibration for common devices (Nexus series, Galaxy S series, Galaxy Note 1, 2 and 3)
Full screen mode for supported devices (Android 4.4 and higher).
It is now possible to recover any saved measure from the history list.
Manually set the displayed length, useful for measuring and moving a known length.