Root Essentials is a toolbox for rooted phones. This allows the user to customize the features of their Android phones that are not usually changeable.
All the features provided by Root Essentials can be divided into 3 categories. The first is the tool that allows you to calibrate battery usage. Also, gesture customization like phone flashes like fingerprint readers. And, just looking at all the phone related information.
With Root Essential’s storage feature, choose where you want to install the default application. You can also delete the app from the system. The latter is the interface that provides the user with a myriad of other features, including emoji and a wide range of changes, such as the default pack for the DPI of a smartphone screen. You can see to know more about it Google Sites.
For other common features of root essentials, they are listed below.
- Offer to enable adaptable storage on any smartphone with Android OS Marshmallow or later
- Set up the installed locations where the application will be installed by default.
- Get control to uninstall default applications as well as view application details.
- If a person’s phone battery drains quickly, crawling it. You can use Ubi battery saver If you want to save the battery too
- The build.prop file is easy to edit
- Viewing the most information about someone’s device.
- The DPI of the phone is being edited.
- Changing the emoji pack on Android Lollipop and higher phones.
- Select a font to install on the phone. Root Essentials lets you choose from 700 different fonts.
- Enabling Freedom Widow mode for any device running Android Nougat and above.
- Changing the system language for the phone.
- Checking if the device provides root access.