Rotation is a tool for Android to control device orientation. It offers applications or all modes that can be configured according to the application or various events like call, lock, headset, charge and dock that Android supports. It doesn’t matter if the app has a specific mode, it completely overrides the app and system settings. Let’s try to explore its other useful features. Use the accessibility service to provide a better experience of lock screen orientation on Android 8.0+ devices. You will not be able to access the contents of the window or any other sensitive data.
– Auto-Rotate Off Auto-Rotate
– Forced auto rotation forcibly portrait forced landscape
– Reverse portrait reverse landscape
– Sensor Portrait Sensor Fully forced landscape sensor
– Call Orientation Lock Orientation Handset Orientation
– Load Orientation Spring Orientation Application Orientation
– Turn on startup toggle notification notification
– Notification of toasted messages including vibration priorities and more.
– Quick configuration to configure key functions from a single screen.
– Detailed help with simple explanations.
Required Android version: Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – Kit Kat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Naugat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Orio [8.0-8.1]
Download Rotation Orientation Manager V 20.0.0 APP Unlocked Free
4.1 and above